Below are steps to assist in increasing the battery life on your iOS device
1. Stop searching for a signal. When you are in an area with poor or no signal, your phone will constantly look for a better connection, and will use up all your power doing so.You can put your mobile device on Flight Mode
2. Avoid using unnecessary features. If you know it will be a while before your phone’s next charge, don’t use the camera or connect to the Internet. Flash photography can drain your battery especially quickly.
3. Turn off Bluetooth. It will drain your battery very quickly. Only turn Bluetooth on when needed
4. Same goes for WI-FI, GPS, and infrared capabilities, if your phone has these features built in. Keep them off except when you need them.
5. Turn the brightness of the display to the lowest setting possible.
6. Make sure, you don’t have any applications running on background. Close all applications you don’t use, so they won’t drain your battery(Simply double tap on home button and swipe all open apps upwards).