How to set up an Out of Office for Outlook on Android devices
1. Open your Outlook app and select the Home icon in the top left
2. Select the Setting gear icon in the bottom left
3. Select your Outlook account
4. Select Automatic Replies
5. Now select the toggle to enable Automatic Replies and type your message. Enter your message you want to use under Reply to everyone and Reply to my organization. You can also choose to have different replies for everyone and your organization. When you want to turn it off, return here and use the toggle to turn it off.
6. Select the check (1) icon in the top right to save and activate your message, then Select OK (2) to Update Automatic Replies