- From the desktop, click no the Windows icon found in the bottom left of the screen, then click on the gear icon to open the settings
- From the settings menu, click on Devices
- Under the Bluetooth & other devices heading, click on the box with the + inside with the message Add Bluetooth or other device
- Click on the Wireless display or dock option
- Click on the wireless display you wish to connect to and it will start connecting. If the display does not appear in the list, ensure the display is turned on and is discoverable.
If prompted by the display, be sure to allow your Windows device to connect to the display. Note that it it may take a few seconds or a couple of minutes to connect