This article will allow you to setup a Web App for your Teams tenant that can be ran separately alongside the Desktop version, which allows you to view multiple tenants at once, without switching.
How to create a Web App
- Open Microsoft Edge and go to Log In | Microsoft Teams
- Select Sign in
- Enter your company email address then select Next
- Enter your company password then select Sign in
- Select Use the web app instead
- Select the ellipsis (3 dots) in the top right and hover over Apps
- Select Install this site as an app
- Select Install
You can then open the web app via edge by selecting the ellipsis (3 dots), hovering over apps then selecting Microsoft Teams.
How to create a second Teams Web App instance
- Open Microsoft Edge and select the profile icon in the top right
- Select Add profile
- Select Add
- Select Continue without signing in
- Repeat the How to create a Web App process to add another Tenant
Switch between Edge Profiles to open your saved Teams Web Apps
Please sign in to leave a comment.