When your work email moves from the iPhone Mail app to Microsoft Outlook, you may see that your Reminders saved to the iPhone Reminders app have disappeared.
To gain access back to these notes, you will need to sign into the Microsoft To Do app, which will have all your Reminders automatically saved.
Follow the steps below to Install and sign into the Microsoft To Do app:
- Open the App Store app
- Select Search
- Select the search bar
- Enter Microsoft To Do then select search
- Select GET or the cloud icon
- Select OPEN
- Select your account if is auto populated or select Use a different account to sign in
Note: If you select your account, skip to step 9
- Enter your email address then select Next
- Enter your password then select Sign in
- Approve your sign in via your authentication method
- Select Turn on notifications
- Select Allow
- Select Tasks
Please sign in to leave a comment.