Enabling Save Contacts will allow contacts that synced in Outlook to be shown in the native Contact & Phone apps on an iOS device.
- It may take some time for your contacts to sync, please be patient
- When adding or updating contacts - Please only do so using the Outlook app.
- Contacts added on your device will NOT be saved to the server, meaning these could be lost if your device is lost/broken/replaced in the future
- Contacts edited on your device will be overridden by what is saved in Outlook. For example if you update a phone number in Contacts, when Outlook next syncs it will replace it with what was previously recorded in Outlook.
- Select your profile icon (top left of the screen)
- Select the Gear icon
- Select the Office 365 account
- Select the toggle next to Save Contacts
- Select Save to my iPhone
- Select OK
Article is closed for comments.