Turning on iCloud (if your company policy allows) enables your data to be synced to iCloud.
|Data||Included in Sync|
For more information on iCloud refer to the information on the Apple website.
The below instructions assume you have already setup an Apple ID, ifyou have not created an Apple ID, refer to this article first.
If you have already signed in with your Apple ID, after opening settings, select your Apple ID then skip to step 9
It is recommended to use Wi-Fi when turning on your iCloud sync
- Open the Settings app
- Select Sign into your iPhone
- Enter your AppleID email address then select Next
- Enter your AppleID Password then select Next
- Select Didn’t Get a Code?
- Select Text code to *** (Ensure you’re the last 2 digits match your phone number)
- Enter code received via text message
- Enter current iPhone passcode
- Select iCloud
- Select the toggle for each required option (data will begin to upload to your iCloud account.)
- To confirm the data has saved to your iCloud account, please follow: Confirming data is synced to iCloud
Please sign in to leave a comment.