- From the home screen, open Safari
- In the navigation bar enter www.google.com/chrome and then press enter
- Select Download Chrome
- Select Allow
- Select Downloads (bottom right of screen)
- Select googlechrome.dmg
- Drag Google Chrome to the Applications Folder
- Close the window once installed by selecting the red X
- Select Finder (bottom left of screen)
- Select Applications, then select Google Chrome
- Select Open
- Select Allow for both Notification promptsa
- Select Set as default
- Select "Use Chrome"
- Congratulations! - You have now installed Google Chrome.
Please sign in to leave a comment.