Below are the steps to setup a new signature, it can also be used to update an existing signature.
- In the Outlook menu, click on the File section located in the top right.
- Next, click on Options near the bottom left of the screen
- From the pop up that appears, select Mail from the sidebar, then click the Signatures... button
- In Email Signature, click on the New button, write a name for the signature to describe it then click OK, from here you can also select existing signatures to edit them
- In the Edit signature section, you can write out your signature and choose the formatting including font, size, colour and adding pictures using the button showed below. Once you have finished, click the Save button to save. To make this signature get automatically added to all emails, select it from the New messages and Replies/forwards dropdown. After all this is done, hit OK
- To add the signature to your email, go to the Signature drop down menu again, from there select the signature you wish to use and it will appear in the email
Please sign in to leave a comment.