Set Out of Office Message
- In Outlook, click on File at the top right of the menu
- Click on the Automatic Replies button
- Select Send automatic replies, from here, you can click the checkbox to set the time range for when this reply has been sent out as well as writing and formatting the message that will be sent
- Using the Outside My Organization tab, you can create a separate message for replies to contacts outside of your organization to the message your colleagues will receive
- Once your message is set, click the OK button. If you have not set and end date for the out of office, remember you will have to go back to this menu to turn them off again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.